30-day money-back guarantee
All weBoost products are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason the performance of any product is not acceptable, the product may be returned to the reseller with a dated proof of purchase.
weBoost signal boosters and kits are warranted for two (2) years against defects in workmanship and/or materials. Warranty cases may be resolved by returning the product directly to the reseller with a dated proof of purchase. Signal boosters and kits may also be returned directly to the manufacturer at the consumer’s expense, with a dated proof of purchase and a returned material authorization (RMA) number supplied by weBoost. weBoost shall, at its option, either repair or replace the product. weBoost will pay for delivery of the repaired or replaced product back to the original consumer if located within the continental U.S. This warranty does not apply to any signal boosters or kits determined by weBoost to have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, or mishandling that alters or damages physical or electronic properties. Failure to use a surge protected AC power strip with at least a 1000 Joule rating will void your warranty. All weBoost products that are packaged with other weBoost accessory products are intended for resale and use as a single unit, and such product kits are required to be sold to the end user or subsequent reseller as packaged. The “de-kitting” and sale as a standalone product of any one or more components of such a product kit is in violation of weBoosts’ warranty. No “de-kitted” product will be eligible for return for any reason. The sale of separate, not-kitted cable, antennas and other accessories is allowed and fully warranted.
To start your return:
- Contact Technical [email protected] 866-294-1660 for troubleshooting and possible return/exchange of product.
- After booster information (serial number, model number, date of purchase) is provided, an RMA number is given to the customer.
- Once shipping information is provided to Technical Support agent, the agent explains to customer that they can ship the returning product(s) to the following address: Wilson Electronics ATTN: Returns Dept 3301 E. Deseret Dr St George, UT 84790
- This can be shipped an any form/fashion (i.e. UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.)
- In some cases, a UPS shipping label can be provided to customer; email address from customer would be required, so that label can be sent via email and printed by customer.
- Once product(s) arrives at our facility, turnaround shipment for replacement product(s) to be sent to customer is typically 5-7 business days.
- If shipping label is required, timeframe for shipping label to arrive to customer’s email account is 24-48 hours.
- Once shipping label is affixed to package, customer may drop off package at UPS location or approved drop-off location. In some cases, UPS may be contacted to pick up package from customer location.
- If refunding product, once we have received package from customer the refund will typically take 7-10 business days for charges to appear in customer’s account.
Our policy is to honor product warranties and to perform services only on products purchased from an authorized Wilson Electronics dealer who signed a written agreement with Wilson Electronics and only accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase. If you purchase a Wilson Electronics product from an unauthorized dealer or if the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced or altered, your Wilson Electronics warranty will not be valid.