Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about Cookies, and how to disable Cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including but not limited to credit card numbers or bank account information), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Send you marketing emails,
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertisingrelating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), creating retargeting and lookalike advertising campaigns, monitoring and optimizing UI/UX, and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Personal Information
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/advertising
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/
Do not track
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Mail: Wilson Electronics LLC
Privacy Compliance Officer
3301 E Deseret Drive
St. George, UT 84790 USA
- Right of access - the right to be informed of, and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to rectification - the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure - the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to restrict - the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to object;
- The right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your situation;
- The right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to data portability - the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making - the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Data retention and deletion
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you request, we will delete or anonymize your personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including situations such as the following:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
- Where we need to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
- Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, request the deletion of yo6r data, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling (866) 294-1660 or by mail using the details provided below:
Wilson Electronics [Re: Privacy Compliance Officer] Wilson Electronics, LLC, 2890 E. Cottonwood Parkway, Suite 200, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121, United States